Design Thinking in Branding
What do we mean by design thinking? For the purposes of its role in branding, design thinking explore ways in which design enhances communication to an audience (or fails to do so), and shapes interaction between the roles of “communicator” and “audience”. Another way to think about “design thinking” is that it starts with a focus on outcomes.
Our approach to working with clients starts with listening and asking a lot of questions to find out about your organization. That leads us (in this case, “us” means both of us) down the road of discovery about what your offer to your audience, and your goals. Once we discover the things that set you apart, we collaborate to develop meaningful ways to communicate. Creative production can then be centered around the core message(s) and results measured by those outcomes we established.
Does your organization stand out from the crowd? We’re committed to working with you to create a memorable look that distinguishes you from ‘those other guys‘.
Various Channels of Communication:
- branding: logo & corporate identity | business stationery design
- online: front end design | e-commerce development
- social media: we get you launched | we keep you “posted”
- print design: collateral & flyers | direct mail design
- trade show: event strategy | signage | promo items (great sources, great pricing!)
- other: yes, it’s broad. But we want to keep an open mind about how best to engage your audience.